NACHT DER UNTOTENEditNacht Der Untoten is the very first Nazi Zombies map and the start of the franchise. The map introduced key aspects in all the zombie maps such as window barricades, chalk outlines for purchasble guns, the mystery box, etc.
You drove them deep into the heart of the Riech. You thought they were dead. You were wrong.
-Nacht Der Untoten Descripstion
Nacht Der Untoten is not only the first map but also the smallest, with only three connecting rooms and two floors. There is a mystery box that does not move as in later maps.
FIRST ROOM (SPAWN ROOM)Edit
The spawn room consists of five window barricades zombies can breach, a Kar98k (200) and a M1 Carbine (600). Overall, it is a fairly large room. It is not advised to stay here long, but you also don't have to be in a major hurry to leave. When you do decide to leave, there are two ways to go, a couch debris heading upstairs and a door to the second downstairs room, both costing 1000 points.
SECOND DOWNSTAIRS ROOMEdit
This room is a fair sized room with a Thompson submachine gun (1500), a Double-barreled shotgun (1200) on the far side of the room and a mystery box (950). It is advised to go for the mystery box as you never know what your going to get. This room is a nice room to stay in until you feel it is time to leave. There is a couch debris leading upstairs and costing 1000 points.
At the top of the stairs is a B.A.R for 1800 points. Further down the room is a M1897 Trench Gun for 1500. In the middle of the floor is a cabinet that gives you a Scoped Kar98k for 1500 points. There is also a smaller room on this floor. It only has one window, making it the ideal place to camp on the map. In here there is a Sawed-Off Double-barreled shotgun for 1200 points.
- Nacht Der Untoten is by far the smallest map
- The map is based on a fortress found in the World at War campaign mission 'Hard Landing'
- This map does not include playabe characters like other maps
- The mystery box does not move to a new location like all other maps
- The Ray Gun makes its first appearence here and is in included in every other map
- In the Black Ops version found in the Rezzurecction map pack, the mystery box weapons are all Black Ops guns
- Also in the Black Ops version, there are the original playabe characters (Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Edward Richtofen)
- Nacht Der Untoten stands for 'Night of the Undead' in German
- Colt M1911
Off wall GunsEdit
- M1 Carbine-600
- Double-barreled shotgun-1200
- M1897 Trench Gun-1500
- Sawed-off Double-barreled shotgun-1200
- Stielhandle grenades-250